The secret to keeping iced coffee strong
With summer coming, nothing hits the spot quite like a delicious iced coffee. Here’s a simple tip to get the most out of your brew — make your ice cubes out of coffee. When you pour hot coffee over regular ice cubes, they water it down and dilute the taste as they melt. But with coffee cubes you get full flavor down to the last drop.
1. Brew 16 oz of coffee and let cool.
2. Pour coffee evenly into ice cube tray and place in freezer.
3. Fill glass with frozen coffee cubes.
4. Top it off with hot coffee.
5. Add cream and sweetener if desired.
- 16 oz coffee, brewed regular strength
Recommended coffee: Starbucks® Espresso Roast
- 1 ice cube tray
Brew regular coffee and let it cool to room temperature. Pour evenly into an ice cube tray, then place into freezer. Once frozen, you can use coffee cubes for up to two weeks.
PRO TIP: Save time by filling your tray with a Grande drip coffee or a Grande Americano from your local Starbucks store.