Make this Starbucks holiday favorite at home, with a festive twist
It’s Peppermint Mocha season! The holidays are about making memories, and this minty favorite is a perfect complement to the festivities. Our Peppermint Mocha Kit has the ingredients you’ll need to create this Starbucks favorite at home.
Fill your favorite holiday coffee mug with homemade Peppermint Mocha – with or without a shot of coffee liqueur – and sip away as you spend time with loved ones, wrap gifts, or go caroling through the neighborhood this season.
1. Combine mocha syrup, peppermint syrup, coffee liqueur and espresso shot in a mug and stir.
2. Heat milk on a stovetop and whisk to make it foamy. Add steamed milk to mug.
3. Top with whipped cream.
4. Garnish with chocolate shavings.
5. Add a candy cane, if desired.
6. Serve and enjoy.
- 1 shot of Starbucks® Christmas Blend Espresso Roast
- 1 tablespoon Starbucks® Peppermint Syrup
- 2 tablespoons mocha syrup*
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- Whipped cream
- 2-3 ounces coffee liqueur
- Chocolate for shaving
- Candy cane
Brew one shot of Starbucks® Christmas Blend Espresso Roast. Combine mocha syrup, Starbucks® Peppermint Syrup, coffee liqueur (optional), and espresso in a mug and stir. Heat milk on stove top, medium setting. Whisk the warmed milk to make foam (about 30 seconds.) Add milk to mug. Top with whipped cream and garnish with chocolate shavings and a candy cane. Serve and enjoy.
To make the mocha syrup, add equal parts Starbucks® Mocha Powder and warm water. Whisk until fully incorporated.
Preparation: 10 minutes