Across the country, more than 12 million members of the Starbucks Rewards™loyalty program earn Stars simply by purchasing eligible items in Starbucks stores.*
Customers who have reached Gold Status earn a Reward after collecting 125 Stars, which can be redeemed for a free beverage or food item of their choice. There is no limit to the number of Rewards earned, however, individual Stars do expire after six months. To see when Stars expire, open the Starbucks App, tap “History” and then tap “Star Expiration.”
5 Ways to Use Rewards:
1. Try Something New: Interested in trying something beyond your daily order? Use your Reward to treat your palate to a seasonal limited-time offer.
2. Go Mobile: Don’t forget Rewards can be redeemed through Mobile Order & Pay, perfect for those times when you don’t feel like waiting in line.
3. Consult the Experts: Starbucks baristas are beverage artists, constantly experimenting with drinks they think customers will enjoy. Ask them what they’d recommend.
4. Treat a Friend: Meet a friend you’ve been meaning to catch up with and reconnect over your favorite beverages, then use your Reward to pick up their tab.
5. Plan Ahead: Save time later in the day by using your Reward to pick up lunch during your morning coffee run.
To join Starbucks Rewards, simply register a Starbucks Card at www.starbucks.com/rewards or through the Starbucks app on iPhone and Android.
*Purchase must be made using a registered Starbucks Card or through the Starbucks app linked to a Starbucks account.