Teavana will bring its premium tea experience to the Los Angeles area for the first time with the opening of its fourth Teavana® Fine Teas + Tea Bar location in the United States.
Starting today (May 19th), the LA Tea Bar will steep customers in the rituals of tea – bringing the sights, smells and tastes of Teavana® teas to life with hot brewed and iced teas, tea lattes and distinctive sparkling and tea-fusion beverages.
The newest Teavana® Fine Teas + Tea Bar, located in Beverly Hills on the corner of Wilshire and Santa Monica Boulevards, will offer an immersive experience to guide both tea enthusiasts and casual tea drinkers in a rich journey through tea. The location will feature Teavana’s renowned “Wall of Tea” with more than 100 loose-leaf teas and tea blends, as well as tea merchandise and food items.
“Customers are looking for ways to add more fruits, vegetables and protein to their diets," said Tim Collins, who works on the Teavana team who developed the new menu items. "The new line-up of tea smoothies offer fresh combinations of fruit, veggies, and tea offer customers the chance to discover new tastes that give a boost of energy and refreshment to their day.”
Teavana is also bringing its new lineup of refreshing beverages to its Teavana® Fine Teas + Tea Bar locations in Chicago, New York and Seattle:
- Tea Smoothies: Tea blended with Greek yogurt and fresh fruit; available in Mixed Berry, Banana Chai and Matcha Avocado flavors
• Apple Oolong Chia Fresca: A blend of Oolong and Pu-erh Tea shaken with cold-pressed apple juice and hydrated white chia seeds
• Sparkling Kona Breeze Iced Tea: Pineapple Kona Pop and Peach Tranquility Tea blended and lightly carbonated with pineapple coconut water
Teavana’s new food menu includes:
- Genmaicha Miso Tea Soup: Fragrant Gyokuro Genmaicha Green Tea, miso, and ginger broth with tofu, fresh baby spinach, and green scallions
• Butternut Squash Couscous Salad: Israeli couscous, red quinoa, butternut squash, yellow curry and currants in a citrus vinaigrette
• Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich: Soft savory herb and garlic cheese, with quartered artichoke hearts, fire-roasted red peppers, chopped kalamata olives, and fresh baby spinach warmed on a panini roll
Teavana operates a total of more than 350 mall stores in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Middle East, and plans to open more Teavana® Tea Bars in cities across the United States in 2014 and beyond. Teavana is a specialty retailer offering more than 100 varieties of premium loose-leaf teas, authentic artisanal teawares and other tea-related merchandise through 300 company-owned stores and on its website. Founded in 1997, the company offers new tea enthusiasts and tea connoisseurs alike its "Heaven of Tea" retail experience where passionate and knowledgeable "Teaologists" engage and educate them about the ritual and enjoyment of tea. The company's mission is to establish Teavana as the most recognized and respected brand in the tea industry by expanding the culture of tea across the world. To support the tea culture globally, Teavana donates approximately 1% of annual net profits to the Cooperative for Assistance and Relief Everywhere, Inc., or "CARE," through its Teavana Equatrade program. For more information, visit http://www.teavana.com.