WHAT: Beginning Thursday, Nov. 17 – Sunday, Nov. 20, from 2 p.m.-5 p.m. Starbucks invites customers to bring a friend to participating stores in the U.S. and Canada and receive a free holiday beverage of equal or lesser value when purchasing another holiday beverage of choice.
Customers can enjoy any of Starbucks® popular holiday beveragesâ€”including the Peppermint Mocha, Gingerbread Latte, Eggnog Latte,and Caramel Brulée Latte,as well as the much anticipated new Skinny Peppermint Mocha,one of the most requested beverages on MyStarbucksIdea.com â€” and get one to share with a friend [for free or on us]!
ABOUT STARBUCKS® HOLIDAY BEVERAGES
- NEW! Skinny Peppermint Mocha – Fans of Starbucks classic seasonal beverage can enjoy a lighter interpretation of their favorite holiday treat. Prepared with sugar-free peppermint syrup and skinny mocha sauce, the new Skinny Peppermint Mocha is just 110 calories for a Tall (12 fl oz.).
- Peppermint Mocha – A seasonal favorite featuring a combination of espresso with bittersweet chocolate, peppermint syrup and steamed milk, topped by whipped cream and chocolate curls.
- Gingerbread Latte – This ever popular beverage blends the flavor of freshly baked gingerbread, with espresso and steamed milk, topped by whipped cream and ground nutmeg.
- Caramel Brulée Latte – A holiday delight, this beverage features a combination of rich caramel sauces, espresso and steamed milk and is topped with whipped cream and caramel pieces.
- Eggnog Latte – Starbucks wildly popular interpretation of holiday eggnog features rich espresso with subtle holiday spices, making it a perfect choice for a crisp fall or winter day.
WHY: The holidays are all about enjoying celebrated traditions with the ones we love, and Starbucks joins in the spirit of celebrating and sharing with this limited-time offer.
WHEN: Thursday, Nov. 17 – Sunday, Nov. 20 from 2p.m. – 5p.m. local time
WHERE: Participating Starbucks company-operated and licensed stores in the U.S. and Canada while supplies last
VISUALS INCLUDE: High resolution images available for download at http://news.starbucks.com
About Starbucks Coffee Company
Since 1971, Starbucks Coffee Company has been committed to ethically sourcing and roasting the highest quality arabica coffee in the world. Today, with stores around the globe, the company is the premier roaster and retailer of specialty coffee in the world. Through our unwavering commitment to excellence and our guiding principles, we bring the unique Starbucks Experience to life for every customer through every cup.
One per customer, U.S. & Canada stores only. Void where prohibited. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.