Starbucks Gold. Customers asked for it, Starbucks delivered. Starbucks Gold is the next evolution of Starbucks Card Rewards, a program that was announced in April and has experienced tremendous success over the past six months. Starbucks Gold, Starbucks new membership program, elevates the rewards experience for our most frequent customers, extending value in ways that make sense for those who shop in our stores most often. The annual membership fee is $25 and, in return, members receive 10 percent off on most purchases at participating Starbucks — from espresso beverages to espresso machines. In addition, when members register their Starbucks Gold Card, they will benefit from additional perks throughout the year. The card is available in company-operated stores in the U.S. beginning November 4.
Starbucks Gold Card Member Benefits
- 10% off most purchases in participating stores*
- A free drink when purchasing the card in-store
- Options to pay for purchases (cash, credit card, Starbucks Card) while still receiving the membership discount
Register at starbucksgold.com (beginning November 4) to unlock additional member benefits:
- Complimentary beverage on one’s birthday
- Exclusive offers and discounts
- Free Wi-Fi access for 2 hours each day
- Members-only website
*Excluding gift cards/certificates, publications, digital downloads, membership fee. Discounts cannot be combined with other discounts or coupons.
Just like other Starbucks Cards, the Starbucks Gold Card can be loaded with any amount from $5-$500 USD.
Additional benefits of the Starbucks Gold Card include:
- Reload and Auto-reload: To easily enjoy the Gold Card at any time, we suggest customers reload their registered cards. All Starbucks Gold Cards may be easily reloaded on our web site. Auto-reload makes it even easier by replenishing the Starbucks Gold Card balance with a credit or debit card at regular intervals. By visiting starbucks.com/card, one can choose to have the card loaded on the same day every month or whenever the balance falls below a minimum amount.
- Acceptance: The Starbucks Gold Card is accepted at all company-operated Starbucks stores in the United States. Starbucks Gold is not currently available or accepted in Canada, international markets, or licensed store locations.
Visit www.starbucksgold.com for more information.