Starbucks welcomes winter with new beverages and returning favorites
To help customers easily find what they’re looking for to meet their lifestyle and taste preferences, Starbucks offers a variety of choices – from protein-packed breakfast to the occasional indulgence and even dietary and nutritional substitutions. This Winter, Starbucks is introducing a new menu of non-dairy beverages and fan-favorite food items, available at participating stores in the U.S. and Canada, beginning January 7.
Coffee & Tea Beverages:
- New Almondmilk Honey Flat White: Ristretto shots of Starbucks® Blonde Espresso combined with steamed almondmilk and a hint of honey, creating a delightful twist on a beloved espresso classic. Available nationwide in the U.S. and Canada.
- New Coconutmilk Latte: Starbucks® Blonde Espresso and steamed coconutmilk topped with a strike of cascara sugar for subtle notes of dark brown sugar and luscious maple after every sip. Available nationwide in the U.S. and Canada.
- New Oatmilk Honey Latte (Regionally Available): Starbucks® Blonde Espresso, a hint of honey and steamed oatmilk, finished with a Toasted Honey topping. Available at approximately 1,300 participating stores in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri and Wisconsin.
- Returning Smoked Butterscotch Latte: Notes of smoked butterscotch intermingle with our signature espresso and steamed milk, then topped with a sprinkling of smoky butterscotch topping. Also available Iced or as a Frappuccino blended beverage.
- Honey Citrus Mint Tea: Jade Citrus Mint® green tea, Peach Tranquility® herbal tea, hot water, steamed lemonade and a touch of honey mingle tastefully well together for a tea that comforts from the inside out.
On-the-Go Breakfast Options:
- Spinach Feta Wrap: Cage-free egg whites, spinach, feta cheese and tomatoes inside a whole-wheat wrap, then toasted to perfection. Vegetarian and protein-rich, this wrap is bound to be a tasty start to any morning.
- Sous Vide Egg Bites: A Starbucks customer favorite, Sous Vide Egg Bites come in three delicious options:
- Bacon & Gruyère Sous Vide Egg Bites: Cage-free eggs, prepared using the French “sous vide” technique resulting in a velvety texture bursting with flavor. We added aged Gruyère and Monterey Jack cheeses, and topped them with applewood-smoked bacon for a delicious, high-protein, convenient breakfast.
- Egg White & Roasted Red Pepper Sous Vide Egg Bites: Perfectly cooked cage-free egg whites prepared using the French “sous vide” technique resulting in a velvety texture bursting with flavor. We added creamy Monterey Jack cheese, plus spinach and fire-roasted red peppers for a high-protein breakfast that’s both delicious and convenient.
- Ham, Cheddar & Peppers Sous Vide Egg Bites: Diced ham with roasted red and green peppers, inspired by the classic Denver omelet.
- Sausage, Cheddar & Egg Breakfast Sandwich: A savory sausage patty, fluffy cage-free eggs and aged Cheddar cheese served on a perfectly toasty English muffin.
- Reduced-Fat Turkey Bacon Breakfast Sandwich: Sizzling reduced-fat turkey bacon and wholesome cage-free egg whites are paired with the rich creaminess of melted, reduced-fat white Cheddar cheese on a wheat English muffin.
Starbucks® Passport Series:
Celebrating coffees from around the world, the limited-time Starbucks Passport Series follows the coffee harvest from different growing regions, bringing customers whole beans that were picked at the peak of their freshness, perfectly roasted to highlight the range of flavors inherent to the region.
This Winter, the Starbucks Passport Series highlights Africa and the continent’s geographic diversity, which produces some of the world’s most celebrated coffees, known for their floral aromas and distinctive notes of fruit and citrus.
- Starbucks® Sun-Dried Ethiopia Sidama: This single-origin dark roast coffee creates a full-bodied coffee with notes of juicy berry and milk chocolate.
- Kenya: A medium roast, this coffee produces a cup with sparkling acidity and layers of pomegranate and delicate sweetness, reminiscent of zesty grapefruit.
The Passport Series is available at participating Starbucks locations, while supplies last. Did you know? Starbucks is committed to supporting women in these communities and beyond. The Starbucks Foundation recently partnered with Grounds for Health to provide $175,000 to improving access to lifesaving health screening services for women in Ethiopia. In Kenya, through the Gender Empowerment Program, Starbucks aspires to create an environment where women have equal access to career opportunities and advancements.