Across the country, more than 16 million members of the Starbucks Rewards™ loyalty program earn Stars simply by purchasing eligible items in Starbucks stores*.
Recent enhancements to the program make it easier and faster than ever for members to earn free food, drinks and more from Starbucks, giving customers more reasons than ever to enroll and make the most of their visits.
Top Reasons for customers to become a Starbucks Rewards Member:
- Get Your Favorite Things for Free: All new Starbucks Rewards members begin earning Stars towards free Rewards from the day they join, bringing instant value to their membership.
- Non-Dairy Delights: For those who live an alternative milk lifestyle, members are now eligible to use Stars to substitute an alt-milk choice.
- New Tiers on the Block: A tiered Rewards structure has replaced a previous single option, offering more ways than ever to use Stars toward free items.
- Tumbling for Tumblers: For the first time, members redeem their Stars for select merchandise and packaged coffee!**
- Free Refills: Take advantage of free in-store refills of brewed coffee or tea – hot or iced! (Extra tip: Refill your cup with coffee or tea, even if your first drink was something else)
- Birthday Bonus: Rewards members get a Birthday Reward to redeem for a food or drink item to celebrate their birthday.
- No Time? No Line: Using the Mobile Order & Pay feature on the Starbucks app, members can order their food or beverage items before arriving at the store, then pick-up without waiting in line.
- Collect Stars in the Grocery Aisle: Members can earn Stars through purchasing specially-marked Starbucks products.
- Good news for Credit Cardholders: Stars earned by Starbucks Rewards Visa Credit or Prepaid Card account holders do not expire!
- Keep an eye out dozens of opportunities to earn additional Stars, including monthly Double-Star Days, personalized offers, games and more!
There is no limit to the number of Rewards earned, however, individual Stars do expire after six months. To see when Stars expire, open the Starbucks App, tap “History” and then tap “Star Expiration.”
Customers can join the Starbucks Rewards program through the Starbucks mobile app or by registering a Starbucks Card at Starbucks.com/Rewards. Customers may register multiple Starbucks Cards to their Starbucks Rewards account and will earn Stars for eligible purchases using a registered physical or digital Starbucks Card. Starbucks Rewards members can view and track their Star balance and available Rewards by using the Starbucks mobile app.
For additional details, please visit https://www.starbucks.com/rewards/terms.
*Purchase must be made using a registered Starbucks Card or through the Starbucks app linked to a Starbucks account.
**400 Stars may be redeemed for one (1) packaged coffee item (such as whole bean coffee) OR a select merchandise item with a value up to Twenty U.S. Dollars ($20.00) (pre-tax).