Updated March 2023
With many ways to customize beverages at Starbucks® stores, customers can create a favorite drink that fits their lifestyle. To help guide our customers’ decision making, nutrition facts and ingredients for a majority of the beverages served at Starbucks are available on starbucks.com, on the menu boards in Starbucks® stores and on the Starbucks® mobile app.
Below are top barista tips on how to customize iced, hot and blended beverages at Starbucks, as well as a selection of drink recommendations to fit a variety of preferences.
Top Six Customization Tips
1. Select your milk: Customers can choose from whole, 2% milk or nonfat milk, or non-dairy alternatives such as soy, coconut and almond.
2. Ask for fewer pumps of syrup: To lessen the sweetness of your flavored beverage, ask for fewer pumps of syrup, or select a sugar-free syrup, available in Vanilla or Cinnamon Dolce, or our Skinny Mocha Sauce.
3. Try a sweetener substitute such as SPLENDA® or Stevia Blend from Whole Earth.
4. Ask for “less whip” or “no whip.”
5. Add cold foam: This delicious and creamy treat is a perfect addition to an iced coffee or cold brew beverage.