Starbucks Reports Record Fourth Quarter and Record Fiscal 2011 Results

U.S. Comparable Store Sales Increase 10% in Q4; Global Comparable Store Sales Increase 9% Total Net Revenues Grow 15% in the Quarter on a Comparative 13-Week Basis Q4 EPS Totals $0.47; Q4 EPS Increases 16% to a Record $0.37 Excluding Non-Routine Items Board Raises Quarterly Cash Dividend by 31% on Strength of Business and Outlook

SEATTLE, November 03, 2011 - Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ:SBUX) today reported financial results for its 13-week fiscal fourth quarter and 52-week fiscal year ended October 2, 2011. These results include the impact of non-routine gains related to the sale of corporate real estate and the acquisition of the company’s joint venture operations in Switzerland and Austria. The comparable prior-year periods included 14 and 53 weeks, respectively, as fiscal 2010 contained an extra week. In addition, fiscal 2010 results also included the impact of restructuring charges. A reconciliation of select GAAP measures to non-GAAP measures is available at the end of this document.

View report here.