The warmth of spring returns to Starbucks stores across South Korea. For a limited time starting March 22, customers can enjoy new and returning seasonal favorites along with beautiful merchandise inspired by cherry blossoms.
New and returning beverages include the Midnight Bergamot Cold Brew, Pink Crystal Chamomile Tea, Pine Coco Green Yogurt Blended, and Strawberry Dream Malcha Latte, along with a new Cherry Blossom Chocolate Cake.
- Midnight Bergamot Cold Brew: A returning seasonal favorite, which creates a beautiful image inspired by cherry blossoms against the night sky. A combination of sweet white chocolate and the clean taste of cold brew with bergamot make this seasonal treat a dreamy delight.
- Pink Crystal Chamomile Tea: Chamomile and mint tea blended with the refreshing flavors of lemonade and mangosteen. A two-toned beverage in light green and pink, decorated with cherry blossom and leaf-shaped sugar-free candy topping.
- Pine Coco Green Yogurt Blended: The first beverage offered by Starbucks Korea made with plant-based coconut yogurt. This blended beverage is a tasty tropical mix of coconut and pineapple, topped with coconut powder.
- Strawberry Dream Malcha Latte: Available at select stores across Asia,Starbucks classic aromatic Pure Matcha gets a delightfully fluffy strawberry twist. Enjoy our soothing Pure Matcha flavor, perfectly balanced with milk and strawberry syrup, creating deliciously light layers of strawberry flavored cloud foam for a subtly- sweet finish.
- Cherry Blossom Chocolate Cake: This delectable spring cake is made with layers of luscious dark chocolate cake layered with pink cherry whipped cream.